Retirement Plan Sponsors
Your 401(k) plan may be among the most important benefits your employees receive. It also may be among the most complex benefits you offer. In a tightly regulated and increasingly litigious environment, you want to get this one right – for you as a plan fiduciary, and for your employees as plan participants. JMF Capstone Wealth Management has the insight and experience to serve you in this specialty area.
As a key decision-maker for your 401(k) plan, you know that plan participants don’t need more choices, they need more help. In our experience, we have found that rather than building their own portfolio from an extensive list, the vast majority of participants would welcome help from a conflict-free advisor who has only their best interests in mind. As an independent, fee-only advisor, JMF Capstone Wealth Management, in partnership with the Advisors Access 401(k) Program, has the resources and experience necessary to serve you and your associates:
- We help participants make wise investment decisions by providing simple and effective portfolio options, structured according to the established principles of prudent investing and guided by professional advisors.
- We assemble and coordinate your expert team of service providers, including record keepers, custodians and fund companies.
- As a fee-only, independent Registered Investment Advisor firm, our team serves as both ERISA 3(21) and 3(38) advisors, taking the liability for investment selection and performance monitoring off your plate.
- In accordance with current disclosure regulations, our costs – all of them – have been and remain fully transparent to you and your employees.
- We are available to provide direct advice to participants, for confident decision-making.
If this is what you’re looking for, we would be honored to answer your questions. For a complimentary consultation, contact us at (205) 349-2050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.